We created our Whitening Pen for anyone looking for a safe and effective way to whiten teeth while on the go. Whether removing daily stains from food and drinks or enhancing your smile for a last-minute meeting, this Teeth Whitening Pen was created for easy and effective whitening.
Our Teeth Whitening Pen gives amazing results in just 20 minutes. Compact and easy to use, the Spotlight Oral Care Teeth Whitening Pen dissolves stains using the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide, unlike other whitening pens which dispense a paint-like substance to cover stains.
Whitening Pen Tips
When it comes to using our Teeth Whitening Pen, there are 5 tips that we like to suggest to ensure you achieve the best results possible.
- Use the Teeth Whitening Pen to remove daily tea and coffee stains. The talons in tea and coffee can, over time, stain our teeth and dull the shade of tooth enamel. Using this Teeth Whitening Pen daily will help to dissolve these stains and restore your smile to its best.
- Apply the gel to teeth and then wait 5 minutes. This will give the active ingredients enough time to dissolve into the tooth enamel. Wipe away any residual gel with a damp cloth, and give the ingredients a further 20 minutes to continue to work. After 20 minutes, you should see results!
- Take before, during, and after pictures! One of the best ways to see a change in your smile is to document the before, during, and after-effects. This will allow you to see your progress as it unfolds and will keep you motivated to continue on your oral health journey.
- Ensure you enhance the effects of the Teeth Whitening Pen by using supporting whitening products. Use our Toothpaste for Whitening Teeth, Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth, Dental Floss for Whitening Teeth, and Teeth Whitening Strips to maintain and enhance teeth whitening.
- Finally, Use our Sonic Toothbrush’s Whitening Mode to deep-clean and remove further stains. And if you struggle with manual flossing, let our Water Flosser do the hard work for you. Using these state-of-the-art oral health devices will help to maintain your white smile.
Teeth Whitening Pen Don’ts
Don’t use the whitening pen alongside any unsafe whitening treatments. Using lemon juice, LED whitening, charcoal, or coconut oil pulling to whiten teeth is not scientifically proven and could harm your oral health.
Do not use this pen on any other part of your body - this pen is for whitening your smile only.