Recycle, Floss, Repeat: 6 things you need to know about our sustainable Dental Floss
At Spotlight Oral Care, we’re all about small changes that make a big impact. Switching up our daily self-care routines and rituals for more sustainable alternatives is something we’re passionate about. But as dentists, we need to know you’re giving your smile the best, while doing good for the planet, too.
That’s why we created our unique Dental Floss formulations. Unlike regular dental floss which is made from plastic and can’t be recycled, our dental floss is made using 100% recycled plastic bottles, and is coated in clean, active ingredients for a happy, healthy smile. Here are 5 things need to know about this daily oral care essential:
- An estimated 2 bottles are used in every roll of our Dental Floss
- Our Dental Floss is created in Italy, by a family-owned business who value sustainability at their core
- Our Dental Floss is 100% recycled and comes in a recyclable cellulose wrapper and cardboard packaging to ensure low-environmental impact
- All of our Dental Floss’ is coated in clean, active ingredients that target your specific oral care goals from Whitening to Gum Health
- All of our Dental Floss is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Using products that are made from recycled materials helps to stop unnecessary single-use plastic waste from flooding our oceans or ending up in landfill
Want to learn more? Hear what our co-founders Dr. Lisa and Dr. Vanessa Creaven have to say about this game-changing, earth-kind oral care solution.